Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ta Da! I'm an Indie author now!

I published my first young adult book The Legacy of Kilkenny -------->
two days ago.  I would've made a link to it via that cute picture over there --->
on the right if I knew how to.  Shamelessly plugging it - you too can have your very own copy of the book by going to http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Kilkenny-ebook/dp/B0055JCFDQ or going to www.smashwords.com  

Now that I've done that part - let me tell you something about it.  If you love strong characters, vampires, werewolves and teenagers... you will absolutely love this story.  I wouldn't lie to you.  Never.  Ever.  It is about this boy named Abel that lives in a small town that has nothing going on... until Pru moves to town and tells him she is a werewolf.  He is a werewolf too.... not only is he a werewolf but he is the one that lore from Kilkenny talks about.... The Great Wolf.  Whoopee do right?  Notsomuch.  He will be the alpha of all packs - but he hasn't even shifted yet.  As Pru trains him for his destiny, and introducing him to the supernatural world, a sexy vampire starts wooing Abel's sister... now they are in the fight of their life to save his sister Allie from the Human Vampiric Virus (HVV).  I'm not going to tell you any more... today.

Life is short - enjoy a book today

No comments:

Post a Comment