Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

VTV

I'm a complete and utter vampire t.v. whore.... and I'm totally jonesing for some Eric.  I can not wait for True Blood to come back on.  I hope they give it more Sookie and Eric time.... I really do like all things supernatural. I've had a thing for vampires since I was a little girl.  My mom would be in the living room late at night and I'd sneak in the room to peek over the back of the couch to see what vampire show was on.  I'd run to my room and make sure the windows were locked so one couldn't come in and get me.  They were and are fascinating to me but I didn't want to get bit by one.  That is true up until The Lost Boys came out and it wouldn't be too bad to be a vamp. I still love the glamour of a beautiful vampire - even if he sparkles... although that is a little odd I can accept his disability.  I love Damon and Stephen.  I can deal with vampire Bill and swoon over Eric.  

The question is.... why did I make the star of my book series werewolves?  Very good question, I've never liked werewolves.  I've always thought they were ugly and mean until I realized they are coming from my head... and I can make them however I want.  So I did.

I hope you take the time to write what you want... not what others expect from you. Trying to please everyone was the largest obstacle I had to overcome.  I finally sat back and wrote what I wanted...  

I hope you write what makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment