Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 8, 2011

Time


New Bern Clock Tower



Time - My enemy

All of the things I don't have time for.....

I don't have time to sit on FB reading everyone's status and hope something interesting comes up.
I don't have time to read tweets all day hoping to find a good link to market myself
I don't have time to watch everything recorded on my DVR
I don't have time to walk the dog
I don't have time to play with my birds
I don't have time to sleep 12 hours (I require 12 hours of sleep a night....research for vampires)
I don't have time to cook dinner
I don't have time to clean the house
I don't have time to wash the clothes
I don't have time to smell my beautiful roses
I don't have time to have coffee with my neighbor
I don't have time to talk on the phone
I don't have time to blog
I need more time to write on my book......

I find vlogging so much easier - be sure to watch my vlog later this week - I will have some swag to give away!  I need a title for my second book - any ideas?

Muah xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment