Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - The Light Tamers





Teaser Tuesday
The Light Tamers 
by Devyn Dawson

The first excerpt from my WIP - a teaser to make you beg from more...

It’s Sunday morning and I wake up in a panic.  What am I going to wear?  Should I go shorts or jeans?  These are decisions for popular girls.  Girls that get to go on dates.  Not my kind of girl, the kind with curves.  My boobs grew for three years straight, I never thought they would quit.  Mom always said she had no idea where I got the boob gene, definitely not her side of the family.  No, I have hips and boobs, long legs and a semi small waist.  Why didn’t I think about this stuff last night, when I had twelve more hours to go?  Looking at the clock I realize I have exactly one hour and three minutes before he gets here.


1 comment: